Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Captured: nat2760


Name: nat2760
She is from australia.


She is wearing:
Oversized bow, from DF
- Scoop neck tank, from OTTO
- Rule waist skirt, from Pretty in pink heart shop
- Waist white rose, from Other world
- Stacked shell bracelets, from Folk
- High wedge pumps, from bonjour bisou

My opinion about the outfit:
First I have to say that this is a really cute outfit! It's simple, but still not that simple..! But if you had removed the flower belt, it would have been really boring. I really like this outfit! Specially the black bow! :)

The other captured-team member's opinions aboute the outfit:

Amber_doll: It's pretty, I really love that belt with the flowers it goes well with the skirt. If the top was more fancy it would have been a bit better but it's still ok.

Anastasiarts: Wow it's very nice!! I like the way she has made the skirt with all these flowers and it looks very beautiful!!

- I didn't get the answer from the rest of the captured-team members..



Watch out Dollies, you might get captured!


No comments:

Post a Comment