Saturday, August 20, 2011

CAPTURED!:hellauu


(I always have problems with the font , or letter of sizing , so excuse that , haha (: )
Hey USD , Adri/LovelyHula , and I have captured hellau!
Name:-
From:Estonia
Age:-
Click HERE to go to her suite!

She is wearing:
Stardoll everday long blazer
Shake it up striped buttoned top
OTTO studded pocket dress
Sheer Knee High stockings
Wide buckle belt
Burlesque hat
Pretty N Love lace oxford platforms

I love this outfit personally , it may not quite match , because of the stripes , but its cute!The stockings give her legs the tinted touch.Without this blazer (jacket) I wouldnt have picked her!Just chic ,m vintage and edgy!Goodjob!


Opinions from the other members of the team:

Anastasiarts:Well, first of all it's very nice to capture non-ss as well. Secondly, I'm not "in love" with this but it's good. She could have something more special, for me it's kinda boring. But it is a really nice try, the clothes look very together :)
AmberDoll:I'm not really sure about this outfit. I don't feel like everything is matched well together. I'm not keen on the hair and make up either. It's just not for me it's not really my style.
mote-mee:OK, this is not my style at all... I think it's quite boring! But I liked the top together with the skirt and belt :)
If I could, I would have rated it 3/5..
Wow , some bad opinions there..For a non-ss I think it looks fabulous.Its really cute, anyways.
Watch out dollies , you might be captured!

No comments:

Post a Comment