Friday, August 26, 2011

Captured: patounet6950


Update: I was wrong! She lives in France but her origin is Vietnam :) (thanks AlphaRhea) 
Hello everybody :) I'm Anastasia and this week I captured patounet6950 ! All I can say about her is that she’s 15 and she’s from USA. Check her doll:


She is wearing ALL the following:

Perfect day – rose headpiece
Perfect day – purple tube top
Rio – black waist corset
Stardoll – basic black bra
Voile – dress inspired by Balmain
Bisou- tulle cage dress
Monster high – blue lagoon strapless dress
Mortal kiss – collar
Monster high – cheery shimmer tights
Fallen angel - Sheer strip hem skirt
Fallen angel – cobweb veil skirt
Le – faux leather runway gloves
Givenchy Tribute – lilac feather purse
Moxie teens – black boots

A lot right? xD

Why I chose it:
Because is unique, creative & inspirational. It is eye-catching, it has too many things on it but it looks stunning!! Generally it is different, I wouldn’t wear it but I think it deserves to be here!

The team’s opinion:

Amber_doll
It's definitely very striking! I love what she has done with the skirts. There is a lot of layering in this outfit but I think it works well together. The colour scheme is great too. Very nice!

Jpstar135
Wow! This outfit is nice, but I think it has just a bit too many pieces of clothing... Like it's over-accessorized. I don't think she needed the gloves, but it wouldn't make too much of a difference without the gloves… I do like the colors though, pink, purple, and black. I love the earrings and the purse! Overall this outfit has its ups and downs, but I still love it! =)

Mote-mee
This was very... special! It's not my favorite... I think it looks a bit messy. But I really liked the makeup :)

LovelyHula
That is not my style but matches pretty well! I think its a bit much though.Great choice!:D

Did you like her outfit?
Watch out dollies, you might get captured!

No comments:

Post a Comment