Friday, August 26, 2011

Captured



About Kkenddra:
Name:Kendra
From:Finland
Age: N/A
Click HERE to go to Kendra's Suite!
What shes wearing:
From Bonjour Bizou:
Faux Mohair Sweater Dress
Stonewashed jeans
Hamper Shoulder bag
Feather Boots
Round Pilot Skinnies
Long Gold bead necklace
My opinion:
I like this outfit A LOT.The detailed brown lines in the crease of the jeans matches the top/jacket perfectly.The bag looks PERFECT with that shirt!The shoes bring the casual and older look , which is great with this outfit!We could do without the glasses , but it still looks lovely , and the necklaces top it of with some glamour pearls-what everyone girl needs to have in their closet!GREAT job Kendra!

Opinions from the other members:
Jpstar135: This outfit is okay. I'm not in love with it, but I don't hate it. It's just not my style.. I do like the top, but maybe not with jeans... Maybe some leggings or something instead. I do like everything else about the outfit though! =)

The other members either didnt give me their opinion in time or couldnt see the image :( , so maybe next time!Haha :P

Your opinion?


Note from me, Adri:
Any questions about captured? Ask me in my suite/guestbook , which is HERE , do not ask me to put you in captured , please.


Watch out dollies!You might get captured!


No comments:

Post a Comment