Friday, August 12, 2011

CAPTURED!:bellas_kristen


UPDATE: I dont know why some are underlined and some arent..eh, just read :P

Hey!Its Adri/LovelyHula and I will be writing for this article every Friday!(:

Today I have captured bellas_kristen
Name:Tutku
Age:17
From:Turkey

I like this outfit alot, I love how the colors collide into one beautiful layered piece.The jacket deifinately compliments the shirt , and without the gold chain it would be boring.The makeup also looks perfect with it , good choice , Tutku(:

Name:Tutku
Age:17
From:Turkey

Whats in this outfit

Bonjour Bizou Bangle Wrist Jacket
Archive Gold Chains
Fallen Angel Tube Top
Stardoll Basic Black Bra
Stardoll V Neck Tank
Pants designed by bella_kristen herself!
Archive Black Pleather Platforms

What the other members of the captured team said:

Amber Doll: 
The outfit is nice and well put together but it doesn't blow me away. Like yesterdays outfit it would be great for real life but not overly adventurous for stardoll. Still though it's a good choice..
mote-mee:
This is a really great outfit :) I LOVE the gold chain necklace! Everything matches perfectly. Especially the jacket and the tights. A really cute rocking style. And the shoes does it onley better! :D

jpstar135:I like this outfit! The greens and browns go well together. They are all kind of earthy colors. The necklace was a nice touch because I think that without it, the outfit would be boring... I also like the shoes! Overall I like this outfit! Good job!!!!!
Anastasiarts: I never got her opinion..

Click HERE to go to her suite 

Watch out dollies , you might get captured!


No comments:

Post a Comment